26 November 2009

Happy Thanksgiving & I'm Glad to Be a Glide

I am thankful for music. I'm thankful to Phish, for the show last night, and for whatever bountiful force led me to my seat at that show. It probably ranks right behind 8/7 and 8/8/09 as "Best Peak Phish Show Experiences," which reminds me of something I'm not shocked to remember, after all these years; when I'm close to this band, I am very happy.

I'm especially thankful that, even if I have no idea exactly what's going to happen over the next 10 days with Phish, no matter what, I will grow as a human being.


I offer you a picture, a song, and best wishes to you and yours for the holiday...

[The view from Section 122, Row 13, Seat 12: all Page, all the time.]

 
["Wide Awake in a Dream," Barry Biggs, 1980]

2 comments:

loudobbs said...

One of my favorite songs -- and I've never heard the disco mix, so thanks. Excellent YT presentation, too. Nice sound system.

Don't you wish someone in the Phish sang this majestically?

Anonymous said...

Have you not heard Jon Fishman sing?

Post a Comment